D. City bike tour
Discover the most interesting spots in the Islands capital Eivissa in a fun way with the City bike tour. The streets and squares with little boutiques, restaurants and bars are already for centuries the places where people meet eachother. Therefore there are many interesting stories to be told about the history of this lively city and the small streets make it perfect to go over them with a bicycle.
Open bike tour
Take the wheel in your hands and let an english speaking guide show you the most interesting sites of the city. The open City bike tour is a perfect way to learn more about Eivissa (Ibiza town). For example, why has the general raised his sword for over 100 years now on the Vara del Rey-square? What are the secrets of the Necropolis? Where is the beautiful entrance located of Dalt Vila, the old city which is an UNESCO world culture heritage-site? The bicycle tour leads you to the port with the gigantic luxury Yachts and brings you to spots where you have an amazing view of Eivissa. Jump on your bike and join us on a relaxing and fun way to discover the from historical view most important meetingpoint in the mediterranean.
€ 35 p.p.
ca. 2 hr
- English open tour:
- every tuesday & saturday at 10:30 – 12:30 hr.
- Dutch open tour
- every monday, wednesday & Friday at 10:30 – 12:30 hr.
- English speaking tourguide
- Helmet if wished for
- Bike bag if wished for
- Childseat on request
- Photo camera
- Sunglasses + cap / hat
- Bottle of water
- The open tour has an open registration. This means, more people can join this tour.
- A private biketour of 2, 3 or 4 hours is possible as well. Especially for groups this is a nice way to combine a good time together and learn more about the city. Sent a request to HETibiza.
Book the City bike tour directly with HETibiza:
In the media
Visitors of this page also visited
Back to Excursions
Go to Boat trips