D. Ibiza Bike Tour
Discover in a relaxing but also active way the most beautiful and most interesting places of the capital and bike along with this fun Ibiza Bike Tour.
UNESCO city Ibiza
On modern bikes the tour leads you through the idealic streets of Ibiza-town. Your guide will take you into the history of the UNESCO city Dalt Vila, with her gigantic defencewall and beautiful entrance. The small alleys, lively squares and imposing marina with her big yachts gives this city full of contradictions her flair.
Glamour & history
The city has many faces. The glamorous side shows itself in the yachtharbour Marina Botafoch, the most exclusive neighbourhood, with beautiful buildings and luxury yachts. At one of the most incredible views in the city, we will pass the Pacha, which is the most famous club of Ibiza. Passing the beautiful beach of Talamanca, we will arrive in the ancient natural reserve of Ses Feixes. A place which has his origin in the times of the Arabic occupation and has been used as farmland for centuries.
Nature & culture
This Ibiza Bike Tour will give you in a pleasant way an insight in the historical culture and colorful nature of Ibiza. Go along on this fun bike tour under guidance of an enthousiastic english speaking guide.
When & costs
|Ibiza Bike Tour
max. 8 personen
|Tuesday / Friday||2½ hours||10:00 uur|
|Private tour||on request||2½ hours||on request|
|Open tour||€ 35||€ 27|
|Private tour||€ 50||€ 37,50|
Included in the tour
- Biketour along the cultural highlights & special spots in Ibiza town, Figueretes, Marina Botafoch & ses Feixes.
- Modern bike
- Drink & snack
- English guide
- This bike tour is about 12 km. and suitable for both skilled and untrained cyclists.
- Meetingpoint of the tour is at our office in Figueretes, next to Ibiza town.
- Helmet, bag and childseats are available.
- For families with children between 6 and 10 years old, we advise a private tour.
- Electric bikes are available on request (+€ 17,50)